Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Harris19
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Blaupunkt tv

Hi I have a blaupunkt tv 

Model number :49/138M-GB-11B4-FEGPX-UK

I've tried all the codes to connect the remote to the tv and none appear to be working does anyone know the code for this tv ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: Blaupunkt tv

Hi @Harris19 the code should be 2554

1. Hold down both the TV and TV AV buttons for at least three seconds until the blue light flashes three times
  2. Release the buttons and enter the four-digit code for your brand of TV. If the code works, the blue light will flash another three times
  3. Point your remote at your TV and hold the TV button until your TV turns off. This can take a while as your remote will try different codes for your brand of TV (the blue light will blink briefly each time it tries a new code)
  4. When your TV turns off, release the button, then test your remote by pressing TV to turn your TV back on, then Vol +, Vol - and TV AV
  5. Some TV’s will not respond to the TV button press to turn your TV back on. If you see a red light on your TV then you could try pressing OK or go back to step 4
  6. If everything's okay, press OK to confirm. The blue light will flash again and your remote will be programmed for your TV
  7. If it didn't work, start again from Step 4 and the remote control will continue to search from where you left off (or you may want to restart from Step 1 if you're not sure you entered the right code)

To reset your remote, hold down the AD, DELETE SUB and BT PLAYER buttons at the same time, until the blue light flashes three times.

0 Ratings
Harris19
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

I've done that the code for the blaupunkt tv doesn't work 

0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

Hi @Harris19 I'm sorry that's the only code I can give you for Blaupunkt TV's, not all TV's are compatible so it may not work. 

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I had the exact same problem when trying to connect the bt tv remote to my blaupunkt tv, none of the codes would work, then was told to try 0004 which worked straight away, I hope it works for you too!

0 Ratings