cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skappy70
Recognised Expert
Message 11 of 13

Re: Box Blew! - URGENT!

Make a complaint, that's not the service from BT engineers that Mr Patterson wants!!!!
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 12 of 13

Am I missing something here, I can't see anything wrong with post 2. As far as I can see all he was doing was informing the OP that this is a community forum for customer to customer help and advice. Maybe a little over sensitive perhaps. 

Interesting comment about the G4's power supply. Hopefully it was a one off, but well worth keeping a close eye on the box for those that have been issued with them.

Message 13 of 13

Hunter, i think the lines of "This is a community forum, not a fault reporting site" is a little over the top in some peoples views tbh, people come to these forums for help regardless of what their problems are.  But anyhow, seems that everyone else here has been really helpfil to scaramonger.

IRO the grumpy BT engineer, i would have probably kicked his behind!!  Letting someone in my home and moaning like a trouper would be booted in an instance and a complaint to BT.  I have had some really nice engineers which albeit cant fix my issue due to the floor i live in my flat, however they do explain why the problems occur which although unhelpful for me, no miracle available.

One engineer i did have was huffing and puffing once and i said to him "oh whats wrong, want a cup of tea" lol

Any how, glad that it was just the power supply that had fried in the end, shame he could not have left that other box with you, would have been a handy spare!!

cheers

CG Over An Out
0 Ratings