cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Britbox sign up

Hi 

signed up to the britbox offer. Joined and confirmed the link got the email from BT confirming. Can not access britbox without signing up to their offer of 7 days free.

BT say only  britbox can sort it , britbox say only BT can sort it? 

britbox account cancelled and reset twice BT have cancelled the trial but still cannot do it.

2 hrs on the phone - any ideas?

thanks 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Britbox sign up

What do you have against signing up for a free trial period? You'll still be able to access it from your YouView box

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I cannot get the free trail offer to activate which is the issue both sides are blaming the other for the failure

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Try signing up on the Britbox website, at least that way Britbox can't pass the buck if it doesn't work.

https://www.britbox.co.uk/register

If you found this post helpful 🙂 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below. On the other hand, if you found it unhelpful 😞 then please let me know by clicking the thumbs up button below . 😄
0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 5 of 8

When I signed up to the six months free bt offer, after I got the on-screen confirmation, there was a link to go directly to the britbox site where there was a sign-up page which said I was signing up as a bt customer. Have you tried following a link from the bt page, and when setting up the britbox account were you using the same email as you use for your bt account?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

BT have cancelled the offer twice

britbox have deleted the account twice

signed up with different emails and tried to link no joy,,,,,,

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Yes I tried that but it didn’t work I am using my BT ID email. BT say britbox should recognise it as set up as a BT customer britbox say it it is not set up.....

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

That sounds a bit like BT saying that they've sent the request and Britbox saying they haven't received it, how long has this been going on?

0 Ratings