cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bellevueace
Message 1 of 2

Broadband Extender Flex 500 Kit

Hi

Just a question about these extender kits, even though i am having no trouble accessing bt channels and everything is working fine i have noticed the ethernet lights on the two extenders i use have for the past week been flashing rapidly constantly. I was under the impression these lights only flashed when data was being transferred. This has always been the case previously as they only flashed when i was connected to internet tv, i know data could be being transferred due to updates but you dont get continual updating for a week. I have a plusnet hub and going into the manager the ethernet is showing an unknown connection which still shows connected when i unplug the ethernet cable, having deleted it and reconnecting the unkown device returns. How can i go about rectifying this please as im not that well up on this stuff.  

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
dfel100
Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Broadband Extender Flex 500 Kit

I have the BT Broadband extender flex 500 kit, a dual socket one linking to two receivers (one upstairs and one in the front room).  My hub (Hub 3) is in the dining room and the box in the front room is fine, but over the last week the one upstairs does not connect and I cannot get the extra channels on it.  It has been fine for months but not anymore.  I have reset the router, modem, box you name it I have tried it.  Any ideas gratefully received.

0 Ratings