cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Bt 4K uhd

I’ve recently upgraded to halo 2 150mbs and  to a 4K box as have a smart tv now 4K compatible and now all it does is chirp (sound) and pixelate all channels sometimes doesn’t even have sound!? plugged in the old box and works completely fine I thought it was the aerial or hdmi both replaced and reset the new box, got a new 4K box through the Bt (when I rung customer service)  and still exactly the same?? 
Any ides? 
Many thanks 

Elliot 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt 4K uhd

Hi @Ellz08 

Welcome to the BT Community and thanks for your post!

I'm sorry that you're having problems with your BT TV service after upgrading.  Strange issue!  I understand that everything works fine when you connect the old box but not with the new one.  At first glance this looked like a potential issue with the new box you received however I can see you mentioned that the box was replaced and the same thing is happening.

Have you spoken with anyone or made any progress since you posted?  If you're still having problems feel free to post back and we'll give you a hand from here.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt 4K uhd

@Ellz08 

When you say all channels is that Freeview & Subscription channels?

If it's Freeview then go into settings & and get the signal strength & quality on any of the affected channels and post back the results please.

0 Ratings