Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable
Message 1 of 4

Bt Box pro lip sync issues

Hello 

Well after an eventful week of mishaps with the Bt box pro this week. One issue remains in the occasional picture judder. Also on some channels only I'm experiencing lip sync issues.

Honestly for what I'm paying this really isn't ban acceptable piece of equipment.

Help please?

Chris 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Bt Box pro lip sync issues

Hi @Anonymous,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you having an issue with the lip sync on BT TV. If you post you said it doesn't happen on all channels, have you noticed is it happening on the Freeview or the subscription channels?

If you take a look at - Your sound and picture are out of sync you'll find a few suggestions that could help.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

I get lip sync fault if I stop a programme and start it again, say, the next day. The answer is to click back and then play and it will return to the right place, in sync. It's a BritBox thing as I am watching on a Firestick.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

I have exactly the same fault since receiving the latest box! It affects channels 4 & 5 and their plus and extra channels but I have to change the sync settings so these channels aren’t so out of sync which means all the others are slightly out of sync! 

0 Ratings