Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fannon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Bt TV log in

Go to solution
I think I posted in the wrong forum last time ,,Hi all its a problem I'm having in not being able to log into bt TV app everywhere,when I do get tve_a902 then on th web page its 10001 ,along with the message ,oops there has been an error ,the problem is being looked at by bt they have tried twice but don't seem able to solve it,and I wondered if anyone here has come across it before ? Thanks
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 6

Re: Bt TV log in

Go to solution
I have asked a Mod if they can help

BTLife | 1967 Plus Radio | 1000 Classical Hits
Someone Solved Your Question?
Please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’
Helpful Post?
If a post has been helpful, say thanks by clicking the ratings star.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

Hi Fannon,

Thanks for posting. Sorry you're having problems with the App. I'll lend a hand with this. Drop me an email with your details. You'll get the 'contact us' link in my pofile.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
DazzaS83
Contributor
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

Hello

I have the exact same problem with the exact same codes. I been on phone to bt call centre numerous times. They asked me to delete the app then install and try again, they asked me to reset the youview box. They said my BT ID had a problem even though I use it to log in my account to check bills, emails and can log onto the bt sport app.

My latest call today told me to call youview because it's to do with them.

I am really at the end of my tether with this. Feel like I am getting no help at all.

0 Ratings
Fannon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution
Hi yes I can log in to my bill and bt sport app ,I signed up to bt TV about a month ago and have never been able to sign in to bt TV app and I get the Indian call centre ringing asking the same questions every other day and I give the same answers ,it is frustrating
0 Ratings
Fannon
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution
The log in codes have changed to tve_a911 and 15001 ,I've looked it up and it's to do with the pass word but it's fine when I log in to my bt, could this be pasted on to the ppl looking into it please ,many thanks
0 Ratings