Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 11 of 21

Re: Bt are disgusting.

Hello @ruth554422

I would really like to help you and understand what has gone wrong here for you. If you would like to Private Message me your phone number or account number, I will do all I can to help.

Kind regards,

Martin.

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 12 of 21

My husband has decided to go to a solicitor and the citizens advice he said he's not taking this lying down. So obviously if we don't have anything back before tomorrow he's taking legal advice.
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 13 of 21

Martin can you check your pms thanks
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 14 of 21

Everyone has went quiet and no response to my request for a update yesterday. Are bt admitting by not responding to me that not everything can be fixed? Still no access to bt smart talk or the bt sport app.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 15 of 21

Hello @ruth554422

As per my messages earlier today, we are committed to resolving all of the issues you discussed. There is progress and my colleague will be in touch later today or tomorrow with an update.

Please don't hesitate to get in contact if you need any other assistance in the meantime.

Kind regards,

Martin.

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 16 of 21

I still have had no contact
0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 17 of 21

I have had contact but unfortunately I have retested the apps and there still giving the exact same error message unfortunately.
0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 18 of 21

Hello @ruth554422

Thanks for the update. I'm sorry they are not still working.

I will speak with my colleague who is dealing tomorrow and look to get further technical support for this issue. I'll then be in touch later in the day.

Thank you.

Martin.

0 Ratings
BT TV Expert
BT TV Expert
Message 19 of 21

Hello @ruth554422

I'm pleased the BT Sport app is now working for you. We'll now focus on getting the Smart Talk app working for you.

Kind regards,

Martin.

0 Ratings
ruth554422
Expert
Message 20 of 21

I am not sure who marked this thread as solved. There is still issues outstanding that Martin is trying to help with. I have unmarked the thread as solved for now. I personally will mark it as solved once everything is done so please do not mark it as solved I promise I will do it when everything is sorted out. 

Kind regards 

Daniel. 

0 Ratings