cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ralph3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Bt box stuck on loading

My bt tv gets stuck on loading. It will not prompt to reset to factory settings. Spoke to BT India who wouldn't resolve because my husband at work. Why have I previously reported 3 problems with phone and 3 engineers attended and last engineer logged a complaint because BT put our phone on wrong circuit so we couldnt receive calls since installation 3 years ago but now even after I got tv back on, but the operator retuned and took it back to Loading, she will not help and says BT does not have a complaints team and its just a name because she would do the complaint. So 1. why can i not get a new tv box 2. who fixes my tv now 3. why have i got a BT letter for telephone complaint if no real complaint service 4. why refuse to deal with wife now but last 3 times dealt with me for phone fault.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Bt box stuck on loading

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
ralph3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

why did you move my posting from the other forum where a similar BT tv box was raised, replied to and resolved. Is it not in consumer interest to have as many views as possible, this is customer information we are entitled to know, surely?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Hi @ralph3 and welcome to the community.

I'm really sorry you're having so many problems. Your post was moved so we can concentrate on your issue solely. Can you just confirm how long you've had the box for? Are you still under contract for your tv service? I'm only asking this because if you're still in term and the box proves faulty we can arrange a replacement.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
ralph3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Thank you. Yes we are still in contract for internet tv and phone.

I was on the phone to India for 45 minutes this morning during she said i would get a manager's call back immediately. I am still waiting.

I am hugely frustrated. First the phone and now the TV. I dont mind but the phone is my only link to my 84 year old dad who has had a stroke and bowel cancer and lives alone 300 miles away. Now the TV is disrupting my day trying to remedy. Started phoning BT since 1030am this morning.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Thanks for replying @ralph3 .

I'm sorry you've had such a bad experience with BT. I'll be happy to take a closer look at this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Please forward your details and we'll take it from there.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Aspiring Expert
Message 7 of 9

I don't know if this has been resolved or not but when my box did this, it was a harddrive failure.. 

0 Ratings
ralph3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

Hi. Not resolved and not heard anything from BT since Monday afternoon.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 9

Hi @ralph3 sorry that you have not been contacted back. One of the team will pick this up and be in touch later today.

Cheers
John

0 Ratings