Message 11 of 34

Re: Bt pro IP mode itv regions

Go to solution

Fantastic, thank you😁

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 34

Go to solution
Quick note to say that I've seen confirmation this morning that all ITV regions were made available as of Friday morning.
For anyone seeing ITV London when they shouldn't be, leave it 24 hours and it should auto-correct.
0 Ratings
Message 13 of 34

Go to solution

Do you also do Border Scotland and Channel TV in HD on channel 1?   These two never appeared on Sky or VirginMedia.

@DarrenDevwrote:
Quick note to say that I've seen confirmation this morning that all ITV regions were made available as of Friday morning.
For anyone seeing ITV London when they shouldn't be, leave it 24 hours and it should auto-correct.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 14 of 34

Go to solution
Yes, Border Scotland is included. Channel TV isn't, as we don't sell BT TV in the channel islands.

The full list now live:

ITV1 HD Anglia East
ITV1 HD Anglia West
ITV1 HD Border England
ITV1 HD Border Scotland
ITV1 HD Central East
ITV1 HD Central West
ITV1 HD Granada
ITV1 HD London
ITV1 HD Meridian East
ITV1 HD Meridian North
ITV1 HD Meridian South
ITV1 HD North East
ITV1 HD Wales
ITV1 HD West
ITV1 HD West Country
ITV1 HD Yorkshire East
ITV1 HD Yorkshire West
STV HD Central
STV HD North
UTV HD
Message 15 of 34

Go to solution

Thank you - no VirginMedia in Channel either.

@DarrenDevwrote:
Yes, Border Scotland is included. Channel TV isn't, as we don't sell BT TV in the channel islands.

The full list now live:

ITV1 HD Anglia East
ITV1 HD Anglia West
ITV1 HD Border England
ITV1 HD Border Scotland
ITV1 HD Central East
ITV1 HD Central West
ITV1 HD Granada
ITV1 HD London
ITV1 HD Meridian East
ITV1 HD Meridian North
ITV1 HD Meridian South
ITV1 HD North East
ITV1 HD Wales
ITV1 HD West
ITV1 HD West Country
ITV1 HD Yorkshire East
ITV1 HD Yorkshire West
STV HD Central
STV HD North
UTV HD

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using EE Smart Hub 2 with EE TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) in IP mode.
0 Ratings
Message 16 of 34

Go to solution

Good Morning, I've checked the box again today and it's still showing ITV London and not STV North as it should be.  

My activation date is today so I'm unsure if this has got something to do with it?  So far the Now channels are not activated on the box or the Now TV app. However, the IP Freeview channels are working as they have been for a few days.

Do you think the ITV region will update when the service is fully activated at some point today? I also want the order to close asap so I can place an order for multiroom.

Tganks again

0 Ratings
Message 17 of 34

Go to solution

Ah OK, yes - it's quite possible that the lack of activation would cause this.  I've asked a colleague to confirm but she's very busy.  I'll get back to you when I have an answer.

0 Ratings
Message 18 of 34

Go to solution

Great thanks Darren, what time of the day does activation happen? Or can it be anytime.  The digital voice and broadband re-contract has all happened. I got an email early this morning saying "your good to go".  It just the TV I'm waiting on .

0 Ratings
Message 19 of 34

Go to solution

@DarrenDev, my apologies for contacting you again.  I'm feeling a bit anxious in that something has gone wrong with my order.  The Now channels are still not working and they are not working in the NowApp either.  

My concern is, receiving that email this morning saying "good to go" but it's still not activated.  Am I just being impatient? Previously when I had BTTV activation or changes were very quick almost instant.

Thanks again

0 Ratings
Message 20 of 34

Go to solution
Looks like you're correct - it hadn't gone through properly. It wouldn't have been picked up until next Wednesday on the weekly clean up.
Try checking for software updates now. That should get it to pick up the latest settings, and then it should work
0 Ratings