Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 55

Re: Bt pro box unable to set record for 1day

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

@SeanD has posted an update here -BT TV Box Pro issue 

Some customers may be facing issues while watching their BT TV box Pro. This includes problems with recordings and some apps not working and we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please follow these steps to fix this:

• If using 'Energy Saver' mode, change power mode to 'Smart'
  • Remove the aerial cable from the back of TV Box Pro.
  • Pull power cable out from the back of TV Box Pro.
  • Put power cable back into TV Box Pro and press power button.
  • Wait until the Pro box is fully booted and the user interface is visible then insert aerial cable back into TV Box Pro.

If you switch off your box for an extended period today, Tuesday 1st March 2022, you may need to repeat these steps.

If you are still seeing the issue tomorrow on Wednesday 2nd March 2022:

• Pull power cable out from the back of TV Box Pro.
  • Put power cable back into TV Box Pro and press power button.

This should resolve the issue and we’re sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 22 of 55

Go to solution

@PaddyB 

As I posted previously, that only seems to resolve the issue of the incorrect date. The EPG errors that are preventing recordings remain.

Message 23 of 55

Go to solution

Why are programs set to record for today not showing in mytv ? Carried out your fix twice has sorted guide but all programs series links show tomorrow not today

Message 24 of 55

Go to solution

I have undertaken the steps you describe above, this has reset the date to today, but all my scheduled recordings for today have disappeared and if I try to record them again from the guide I get the message “This programme can’t be recoded…”

What is the fix for this so that I do not lose any recordings?

Thanks. 

Message 25 of 55

Go to solution

@SeanD 

As you've closed your post, are you aware that this doesn't resolve the EPG issues?

Message 26 of 55

Go to solution

The guide is now showing wring programs for friday plus unable to program recordings

Message 27 of 55

Go to solution

@sthwestguywrote:

The guide is now showing wring programs for friday plus unable to program recordings

There's definitely some corruption of data between today & Friday but it seems to be constantly changing. Every time I look it seems to be different channels affected, including some that were wrong, the correct, then wrong again.

Struggling to understand how apparently only the Pro Box is affected.

Message 28 of 55

Go to solution

I agree it's a nightmare all over the place plus it therefore unable to put schedule recordings in my tv for today

Message 29 of 55

Go to solution

I have disconnected the internet from my pro box and when i do it defaults today as the 04th march even restarting doesn't resolve this date so when internet is connected it corrects itself hence conflicting information 

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 55

Go to solution

Turned mine on again & it was locked to BBC1 with no response to remote. After a few restarts & being left while I made a cup of tea, it's now working again but has also reverted to 4th. 🙄

0 Ratings