Message 33 of 55

Re: Bt pro box unable to set record for 1day

Go to solution
Same here
0 Ratings
Message 34 of 55

Go to solution

Just to say if you are not able to set up Freeview recordings in advance today (march 1st)  I am noticing that once the program starts I am able to record ( ie the current broadcast programme in the guide appears to record) 

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 55

Go to solution

I found another quirky work around tonight.

I wanted to record The Holiday on 5HD which started tonight at 9:00. Just after 8:00 (during half-time of the Peterborough/City game) I was able to select The Holiday in the EPG and press record. The little red R came up in the EPG but it did not appear in the Scheduled section of MyTV. At 9:00 it started recording.

Go figure!

0 Ratings
Message 36 of 55

Go to solution

Same thing happening on mine too now 

0 Ratings
Message 37 of 55

Go to solution

Still failing to record pgms scheduled for tonight. This is despite following all recommendations.

One recording (The Chase, actually come up at 18:01, as starting recording, when the pgm had finished.

Spme recordings still think they are scheduled for Friday, instead of today.

Obviously a calendar pb with the Pro Box (doesn't appear on others I believe?). I worked in IT, and scheduling for many yrs, and it is paramount calendars are checked before the start of the new year.

There are so many sub-issues with this box, and it's software, it would seem to me it was rolled out in advance of Sky Glass to gain a march, without full Beta testing. V poor all round.

Surround sound issues, calenday issues, blue tooth issues (only works on unblocked line-of-sight.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 55

Go to solution

@scharter  With the The Chase recording  is it possible that your box has recorded it from the ITV+1 channel ?

0 Ratings
Message 39 of 55

Go to solution

Hi @zulu17  Just checked,  and yes it was recording the +1 channel, which is really odd, as the realtime pgm has been on 'series record' for months. The Pro Box decided itself to record the +1 pgm, without any input from me.  Something strange going on.

0 Ratings
Message 40 of 55

Go to solution

Still failing to record pgms scheduled for tonight. This is despite following all recommendations.

One recording (The Chase, actually come up at 18:01, as starting recording, when the pgm had finished.

Spme recordings still think they are scheduled for Friday, instead of today.

Obviously a calendar pb with the Pro Box (doesn't appear on others I believe?). I worked in IT, and scheduling for many yrs, and it is paramount calendars are checked before the start of the new year.

There are so many sub-issues with this box, and it's software, it would seem to me it was rolled out in advance of Sky Glass to gain a march, without full Beta testing. V poor all round.

Surround sound issues, calenday issues, blue tooth issues (only works on unblocked line-of-sight.

0 Ratings