cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 41 of 55

Re: Bt pro box unable to set record for 1day

Go to solution

I had the same problem. Not willing to let it go I used the chat facility to obtain compensation of £7 for loss of service.

Don't just let it go, seek compensation for this stupid error. Will it happen again & god help us when its a leap year

0 Ratings
Message 42 of 55

Go to solution

@scharter  in regards to youview box recording on a +1 channel it does this if the recorder was unable to record the main channel for the program set , sometimes a program maybe repeated another day or channel so the box will record it if you have set up series recording so you don't miss anything , if your having bluetooth remote issues try holding down the purple home button and 9 at the same time release after BT button flashes 3 times , hope this sorts it . I have fully reset my box from maintenance mode yesterday reset it up and it appears okay , today after first switch on i went to check software update it said checked 2nd so did manual check box restarted and all good everything works so far ok all programs yesterday recorded and a new series recording i set today has appeared for today as it should in my tv . Hope this helps with your issues , if your going to do a maintenance update reset select keep recordings option if you have recordings you want to keep .

Message 43 of 55

Go to solution

Hi @sthwestguy  Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware of functionality of the box being able to record another another channel if the original, quite intuitve and clever.

Regarding the bluetooth issue, I've tried the remote reset, to no avail, but it's just an irritant,  not a show stopper (no pun intended 😉).

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 55

Go to solution

@scharter I would carry out a maintenance reset of the box keeping recordings if that doesn't sort the issue then request a new replacement remote from bt then if you still have problem then it's the box at fault so a replacement would be required as bluetooth should work in any direction and hidden under a cushion for example

0 Ratings
Message 45 of 55

Go to solution

I’m trying to set up a scheduled recording for Andrew Marr’s new show which starts on LBC tonight as I shall be out at a gym class. I’m aware of the issues from last Tuesday when my box jumped to Friday 4th March and we had problems setting recordings. However, this appears to be the only programme that won’t allow me  to set a recording for it. I can schedule every other LBC programme for today except Andrew Marr. I’ll keep trying though. Any ideas welcome.

0 Ratings
Message 46 of 55

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5 

Just tried & mine's the same. Maybe because it's a schedule change that the EPG hasn't fully embraced yet?

@SeanD 

Message 47 of 55

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5  I have tried mine and same thing , however i have found a fix , unplug aerial from the back of pro box then goto cog settings tv channels and perform a retune then once complete plug aerial back in retune again and should fix andrew marr show recording 

Message 48 of 55

Go to solution
@sthwestguy Thanks for that. It worked for me too. I did have the option of Global Player, but that’s not really the issue. How weird!
0 Ratings
Message 49 of 55

Go to solution

@Brucemeister5  Good to hear , by removing the aerial and performing a retune wipes all frequencies so when you retune with aerial connected you get a fresh tuning install of the channels and multiplexes, i think BT uses the internet to override the guide to use the subscription channels part which caused conflicts hence the part firmware patch last week as i tried my old youview retail box and that worked straight away no issues but not these pro boxes they are hopefully going to get a permanent  fix soon

Message 50 of 55

Go to solution

Hi @Brucemeister5 Pardon my ignorance, but what is Global Player??

0 Ratings