cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Bt tv pro jump forward on playback

Go to solution

When playing back a previously recorded program I would like to skip the  adverts . I find that pressing one of the number buttons allows me to skip forward. Unfortunately if I press number 1 it skips 6 minutes, number 2 -12 minutes etc. I only want it to skip say 2 minutes but I find 6 minutes too large as the shortest skip - am I missing something? How do I skip 2 minutes?

by the way , I found that pressing number 0 actually rewinds the playback to the start of the recording which is good because I couldn’t see another way to restart a recording playback.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt tv pro jump forward on playback

Go to solution

@Bodgerco  Youview/BT TV box recordings have a JUMP feature using the 0 to 9 remote buttons.

That will position the record at 0 , 10,,… 90 % through the recording.

Fast Forward and SKip are activated by other remote buttons ( differs according to whether you are using the Box Pro remote or the earlier remotes.).

both remotes have a fast forward button  that fast forwards at x2 x6 x 12 x30  (extra press to increase the speed)

the older remotes have a skip button underneath the Fast forward button that skips 60 seconds forward.

Similar applies to the Fast Backwards buttons (although the skip is 15 seconds rather than 60)

the Box Pro remote uses the same button for both so short press is Fast forward and  a longer press of the Fast Forward Button performs the skip.

Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt tv pro jump forward on playback

Go to solution

Excellent. Thank you , that works well.

0 Ratings