cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 11

By tv with Netflix

Go to solution

hi new here don’t know if this is the right place to ask…. But I now have the vip tv which now has Netflix included.  I have received about 4 emails all the same with a link to set it up ( also tried on the by box ) I clicked it it went to set up Netflix on the web with my email already filled in and a box to put my password.  I don’t know it as bt did send it to me. So I click the forgot password and it say there is no account for my email,  I have tried to ring bt and after 45 minutes in hold with different department I got cutoff and they couldn’t be bothered to ring me back.  I have also spoken to Netflix who where an unable to help. Any ideas?   Thank 

0 Ratings
10 REPLIES 10
Message 2 of 11

Re: By tv with Netflix

Go to solution

I suspect that the page you landed on was the Netflix Create Account page and the reason that your email address was prefilled is because it was in the link supplied by BT to steer you there.

This would mean that BT have already created the account for you for billing purposes and all you need to do is add a password to the account then you'll be ready to go

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Les

Thanks for the reply 

in the bt email the button/link is titled “activate now”

68370692-09B3-4CC9-9034-89A8451BF414.jpeg

When clicked it sends me here

DavidM_0-1669915382650.png

 I click on enter password, it sends me here

DavidM_0-1669915291578.png

I tried my bt password. It then goes to a page which states “we can not find an account with this email address. Please try again or create a new account”

thank again 

Lee

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 11

Go to solution

Is there a Forgot Password link on the Netflix page? if so then follow it and it should let you set a new password.

You do not need to use your BT password and nor should you

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 11

Go to solution

Hi

i get the same result it states Netflix can not find an account with my email address 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 11

Go to solution

Hi Lee.

This is a public forum so I would advise you to delete your email address otherwise you run the risk of being spammed.

The Forgot Password link should allow you to set a new password, if it doesn't then it sounds like the account has not been setup correctly, if that is the case then one of the moderators will be able to sort that for you with ease.

Sorry, I have tried several times to include a link to the mods but it's not working for some reason @NeilO  @DavidM 

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @leebridger and welcome to our community.

Thanks for posting about the netflix account, sorry you're having trouble setting it up. I've edited your post to remove the email address for you. I'll be happy to take a look at this. I'll drop you over a private message now so you can get in touch.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 11

Go to solution

Thank  did not think. Could you have another look as my email is showing in another’s of the screenshots thank a agian. 
lee

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 11

Go to solution

@DavidM 

Is there a problem with the forum website?

In my earlier message I tried to include a link to yourself and NeilO but neither link is visible in the published post but I can see both if I click the Edit Reply link

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 11

Go to solution

Hi @Les-Gibson ,

I can see the @ you posted for both myself and NeilO. Can you drop me a PM with what you're trying to post?

Cheers

David

0 Ratings