cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
UNHAPPY2DAY
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE MY BT TV BOX

WHAT A JOKE, FIRST THEY SENT ME DUD BATTERIES WITH MY REMOTE, TOOK ME OVER TWO HOURS TO FIGURE THAT ONE OUT ????????????? HAD TO BUY SOME NEW BATTERIES TO MAKE REMOTE WORK

CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE

THEN FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS,  MY BT REMOTE STILL WONT TURN ON AND OFF MY TV OR HIGHER OR LOWER SOUND , EVERYTHING ELSE SEEMS TO WORK JUST VOLUME AND ON OFF BUTTON ???

I HAVE A BUSH TV MODEL 32265 THEY HAVE CONFIRMED THE 0746 IS THE RIGHT CODE FOR THIS TV

SO I'M AT A LOSS, TRIED REINSTALLING THREE TIMES, SAME NONSENSE 

ANYONE ELSE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS, AFTER SIX HOURS I'M REALLY STRESSED NOW.

NEVER HAD A TV CONTROL BOX SO DIFFICULT AS THIS ONE..

THANKS 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
JohnC2
Message 2 of 4

Re: CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE MY BT TV BOX

Hi @UNHAPPY2DAY welcome to the forum and sorry that you are unable to get your BT TV remote to control your Bush TV. The code 0746 is showing as the correct code on the BT TV Remote control codes and I could not find any information in the user manual for your tv. Alba is the sister company and that code (0238) might work.

cheers
John 

0 Ratings
UNHAPPY2DAY
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

thanks for replying, no the number was right, BT confirmed it, i got everything to work in the end, including sound

volume button , the only thing that it wont do is switch on and off my TV i have to use my tv remote for that, its a commom problem with Bush TV's apprently on BT TV Boxes

0 Ratings
PaddyB
Message 4 of 4

Hi @UNHAPPY2DAY,

Thank you for taking the time to post back. I'm glad you managed to get things sorted.

PaddyB

0 Ratings