cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 31 of 55

Re: Can BT PLEASE give an update on NowTV service?

Mid January perhaps?

https://forums.digitalspy.com/discussion/2282674/bt-sport-on-sky-tv/p21

The 2 are connected. We get NowTV and Sky get to wholesale BT Sport channels.

Read the posts by SMILER30.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 32 of 55

bt/sky promise us we will have the fall now tv is year in press relase early this year and now we are few week till christmas and we still have not got it yet we the customers need answers it all gone quiet on the news about the fall now tv on bt/ YouView .

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 33 of 55

Hi everyone,

Thank you for your patience while I have been looking into this.

I can confirm that we have launched a limited pilot of NOW TV on BT TV in December to a select group of customers ahead of a full launch in early 2020.

I don't yet have an exact timescale as to when there will be a full launch but I will confirm on the Community when I know more.  I am sorry I could not offer a specific timescale as I appreciate there are a lot of customers out there looking forward to this service.

Cheers

Sean

Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 34 of 55

What I would give to be on that trial 😂

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 35 of 55

Now TV is going 1080p but at an extra £3 per month. It is called Now TV boost.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-is-now-tv-boost

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 36 of 55

can anyone still join in on the trial on the now tv app who this a bt customer on the now tv app on bt  and will the trial take up too 3 month too test it out? sorry about all the questions but i got a now tv srick and like i too see it on the bt boxs so i can have it all on one box if you know what i mean ?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 37 of 55

You can sign up to be a BT Trialist here  https://bt.centercode.com/signup/  You're invited to join a trial and can decline to take part if you wish but you won't be selected or invited to join every trial. I've just finished taking part in a trial for something that wasn't very exciting.. 

Highlighted
Expert
Message 38 of 55

@NigelB72wrote:

You can sign up to be a BT Trialist here  https://bt.centercode.com/signup/  You're invited to join a trial and can decline to take part if you wish but you won't be selected or invited to join every trial. I've just finished taking part in a trial for something that wasn't very exciting.. 

I check the trial "opportunities" regularly (at least once a week because I'm a bit weird), and I have never seen anything related to NOW TV. Perhaps they offer different opportunities to different types of trialists? 

Would loved to have been involved but c'est la vie. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 39 of 55

If you sign up to be a trialist, you just get sent random invites. I've had 4 over the last year but not NowTV or anything for tv. Mine have been mobile, landline or BT App... I didn't do the mobile because it meant changing somethings on my phone which i wasn't happy with and i don't use my landline. I did the BT App trial which just gave me access to a Beta App and i had to try various different things via the App and answer a survey.. 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 40 of 55

The most logical way of testing these products isn’t via a ‘tame’ selected group of individuals, but via this very board. Those of us who’ve been pestering for NOWTV for the last two years would be prime candidates to be testers and would provide definitive, and yes critical if needed, responses to the proposition offered. 

Can the mods (and BT Staff involved on here) forward this view to the relevant people to consider and hopefully adopt going forward? 

0 Ratings