Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Arthur7250
Message 1 of 2

Can I keep the "You View" box?

Go to solution

I have just left BT 6 months early from a 24 months contract due to price increases and have received a purple bag for the return of my TV box. Dince I have done nothing over the last 3 weeks I have since received two letters telling me I don't need my equipment so why not send it back so we can recycle it. I have moved to a provider who uses a youview box and as I only use it to record then it is still useful to me. As a number of queries in the community suggest I don't need to return the box if it is over 12 months into the contract. Should I ignor the letters, contact the senders or will I be charged for the non return of the box? The letter doesn't say I must send it back, it only says 'and if you want to help us become a greener company' - yes I beleive in being green but I also want to use the box!

0 Ratings
1 REPLY
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cancelled BT TV subscription: Can I keep the "You View" box?

Go to solution

Welcome to this user forum.

You can keep it, there is no need to send it back.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Forumhelp (Private website) Lots of additional information and help.
You will need to be connected to your home BT Broadband connection to view it, or any links to it that I post on this forum.

0 Ratings