cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

Can I use my BT Box at Rented Accommodation (non BT Line, TalkTalk)

Just wondering if I can simply plug box in to TalkTalk Line at rented accommodation?

Cheers

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can I use my BT Box at Rented Accommodation (non BT Line, TalkTalk)

You can but you can't use any of the BT specific players or channels. It will simply download the Talk Talk banners and sync with their servers

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

So Cannot get access to my BT Sport or Entertainment channel despite paying for it - People do move around these days, you know covid / jobs n n all - BT - fingers on the pulse as ever !

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

You need a BT line to access BTTV through your Youview box, as you would need Virgin Cable to operate a Virgin V6 box. You can however use an Android phone or tablet to watch BT Sport, an amazon Fire TV box or stick to watch BTTV, or a chromecast to cast to your TV.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Can you buy a Monthly pass and watch via Now Tv box, attempting to create an account for Monthly BT Sport, but it stated  

Myemail.com already has a BT account.If you continue and buy BT Sport Monthly Pass, use your existing details to login.  Your password will not change.

Can you by a monthly pass from within your bt account, If so I cannot find it?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

Have paid the £25 monthly pass, however get this error on my Mac when I try and access bt sport 1

VC086:Our player requires you to make some changes to your cookie settings. Click Help below and search for VC086 for more information.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

You are aware there was absolutrly no need to buy the pass, if you've got bt sport with bt tv you get app & online access included as well

Message 8 of 8

@garybs29wrote:

You are aware there was absolutrly no need to buy the pass, if you've got bt sport with bt tv you get app & online access included as well

+1

You can access both BT Sport and the NOW TV channels included in your subscription via a web browser or app:

BT Sport:

https://www.bt.com/help/bt-sport/setting-up-the-bt-sport-online-player 

NOW TV:

https://help.nowtv.com/article/watching-now-tv-on-a-mac 

Alternatively you could just buy a NOW TV stick and access your content through that when on the move.

0 Ratings