Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stewarttracey38
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 35

Can’t downgrade now tv package on line

Go to solution

I want to downgrade my now tv package on line but the website won’t let me although It has now being more then 30 days, hardly very flexible.

0 Ratings
34 REPLIES 34
JohnC2
Message 2 of 35

Re: Can’t downgrade now tv package on line

Go to solution

Hi @stewarttracey38 sorry that you are not able to change your Now TV package online. Do you have an open order on your account at the moment? If not have you tried to change the package via the MyBT App and via your account on bt.com?

cheers
John

0 Ratings
stewarttracey38
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 35

Go to solution

Not aware of an open order

0 Ratings
stewarttracey38
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 35

Go to solution

Can a mod please come back to me on this, now beyond 30 days and still can not downgrade Now tv package in spite of t&c, stating you can.

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 5 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @stewarttracey38 thanks for checking that and I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you with this.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
keithplympton
Beginner
Message 6 of 35

Go to solution

Good morning. I have been able to cancel my BT Sports subscription on line this morning, but there is no option shown to be able to reduce my NOW TV from Big Entertainment to Entertainment. Have tried to do this on the BT TV app as well but there isn't anything there either. HELP please!

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 7 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @keithplympton sorry that you are unable to change your Now TV package online. I've sent you a Private Message with details on how to contact the Mod team and we will be happy to help you get this changed.

cheers
John

0 Ratings
Hooba
Contributor
Message 8 of 35

Go to solution

I'm in exactly the same boat. Wanting to switch down to Total Entertainment, with Boost, from VIP. My 30 days is up. 

After clicking 'Manage my Tv' there's a line that shows what I've currently got, which shows a price of £0.00. The only options available for me are to add Netflix etc, or to do a full order of a new TV package (and a new 24 month contract to go with it). Need some help please - this will be costing me money I don't want to spend.

0 Ratings
RobbieMac
Message 9 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @Hooba,

Thanks for your post and welcome back!

Sorry you're having problems downgrading your Now TV package online.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
JohnC2
Message 10 of 35

Go to solution

Hi @stewarttracey38, @keithplympton and @Hooba, would you be kind enough to share a screenshot of the link that you are clicking on to take you to the journey to change your Now TV package and show you the options available. It would help get this issue identified and fixed.

thanks
John

0 Ratings