Did you mean: 
keithplympton
Beginner
Message 11 of 35

Re: Can’t downgrade now tv package on line

Go to solution

Hello John C,

I went to this page:

https://my.bt.com/s/apps/appsmyoffers/index.html#!/primary-offers?accKey=13729706&campaignId=tv01&so...

It was here that I couldn't change my NOW TV entertainment package from the £20 one to the £10 one.

Further down the page it has  a box with 'manage bolt-ons' in it. I clicked on this and went to another page where I was able to cancel my BT Sports.

Hope this helps.

Keith

0 Ratings
stewarttracey38
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 35

Go to solution

I just get a screen that states there are no offers to show at the moment

0 Ratings
stewarttracey38
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 35

Go to solution

Further to my last post in your tv and sport VIP there is a manage button you press this and you get no offers available so there is no option to downgrade. 

0 Ratings
IClarke
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 35

Go to solution

Same problem. I’ve had the big sport package for a full month now and want to revert back to the classic entertainment package with bt sport as an add on when I log in to my account and try to manage the package I just get a red flash come up saying we can’t offer you any personalised deals today. The advert on TV suggests it’s a doddle to change packages each month but the reality seems different. I’m also due my new monthly bill today and I don’t want to pay for another month of big sport. How can I rectify this ? On another point I’m still unable to activate my Now TV !!!

0 Ratings
Matt-S
Moderator-Retired
Message 15 of 35

Go to solution

@stewarttracey38 - I've sent you a Private Message with details on how you can get in contact with the mod team so that we can take a look into this for you.

@IClarke - You won't be able to flex to Classic Entertainment as it's one of our old packages. You will need to select one of our new packages can you take a look at these packages and decide which one you would like two flex onto and reply to my private message. Are you using a SKY  email address for activation?

Thanks 

Matt

0 Ratings
Hooba
Contributor
Message 16 of 35

Go to solution

@RobbieMac  - sent you PM. I click on the red ‘Manage’ button beneath where it shows my VIP package, the site then says: give us a second while we dig out best deals for you. I then get taken to a page where all I’m offered is options to add the likes of Netflix, Hayu etc. 

Further down the page that has the red ‘Manage’ button, the page has  a box with 'manage bolt-ons' on it. I clicked on this and went to a ‘Progress Your Order’ page, where I enter account number and post code. Click through that and all I get is a page: TV: Choose your BT TV Options - where the only option I’m offered is: Stay on my current subscription.

0 Ratings
IClarke
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 35

Go to solution
Just another comment on this I note now that my account is allowing an upgrade but not downgrade despite the initial month of Big Sport starting on the 26th Feb!
0 Ratings
IClarke
Aspiring Contributor
Message 18 of 35

Go to solution

I note my account is now allowing me to downgrade now but the classic entertainment package is not showing can you confirm whether BT are allowing customers to revert to this 24 month contract now or just one of the other monthly packages on offer. I want Eurosport and classic entertainment is the only package that has it?

0 Ratings
keithplympton
Beginner
Message 19 of 35

Go to solution

Good morning,

Have just had a look at my account online and VERY pleased to say I have been able to downgrade my package as I wanted. This solves my problems.

A very big thank you to JohnC2 for getting this sorted for me, thank you JohnC2!

Keithplympton

0 Ratings
stewarttracey38
Aspiring Contributor
Message 20 of 35

Go to solution

I too can now down grade thank you John and the background team for sorting this out

0 Ratings