Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 4

Can't order BT TV online, so ordered over phone but no order confirmation

Tried to add Total Entertainment to our Infinity 3 FTTH  yesterday but the ordering errored. Called BT up and ordered over the phone but we've had no order confirmation come through. No orders are showing on My BT either. Called up again today and after 30 minutes on hold waiting for the fibre team, the line went dead.

Anyone had an order not go through like this, or do I need to call again and wait hours on the phone.

Cheer

Geraint

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: Can't order BT TV online, so ordered over phone but no order confirmation

Finally got through to someone who told me that despite my order being taken over the phone they are unable to provide BT TV over FTTH lines due to some technical fault. No known ETA of when this will be possible.

Well done BT, why accept my order (and then I cancel Sky) just to later tell me I can't have it. What a waste of time

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 3 of 4

That's the first I've heard about FTTH / Infinity 3! Virgin are digging up the pavements here as I speak, don't suppose BT will lay down fibre at the same time will they.

0 Ratings
cactusbob
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Really we've had it for years in some parts of Milton Keynes. Infinity 3 is 200Mbps and there is also Infinity 4 at 300Mbps. No good for BT TV though apparently. Luckily Sky kindly let me recontract for 60% off

0 Ratings