cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Can't watch recordings from online channels

Go to solution

Hi, i can't seem to watch any recordings from any nowtv channels or btsport comes up with error code IPC 6041. All other recordings abc /itv etc are fine. It did use to work in the past. I can watch everything on demand all ok.

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Can't watch recordings from online channels

Go to solution

Hi @billybob99, thanks for posting, and sorry you're getting this error.

Try a reset of your BT TV box with keeping recordings first and if that does not work try a full reset which will delete recordings. 

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Hi John

I did a full reset a little while ago as none of the apps would load and it wouldn't update and even though it sorted the apps it still wont let me view recordings, i also get your broadband is disconnected flash up then reconnected quite often with YVM102 i have tried different cables and ports on the hub and it makes no difference. Nothing else connected to the hub ever drops.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Hi, @billybob99 I'm sorry the reset hasn't worked. I'll send you a private message so you can send over your details and we'll be happy to get that looked into.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Hi @billybob99 ,

I've just checked the fault report which confirms everything has been sorted by replacing the STB with a new G5. Let us know if you have any other problems and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

0 Ratings