Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scouser1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Cannot find the settings page

Go to solution

I am quite used to using my bt box buttons on my remote,but I have found suddenly that the “settings” that is shown when you press the main menu(blue button) has suddenly disappeared,and try as we might,we cannot find a page where you access the settings page button.   Considering this happened BEFORE the winter hill update,it isn’t to do with that,but we cannot do an update on the bt system until we get the settings button back(we also have hardly any tv progs on the bt box since the Winter Hill transmitter update,so we presume we need to do an update now that winter hill transmitter have done their work).  At the moment,all we can get is BBC1,BBC2,BBC4,Talking pictures so far we have found! (No itv programmes) Any suggestions folks?  Thanks for any help.  

2 REPLIES 2
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 3

Re: Cannot find the settings page

Go to solution

The settings option has been taken out of the main Menu list and now lives top right. Press Up from the main menu to go to the cog icon.

Scouser1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Cannot find the settings page

Go to solution

Thanks gomezz,yep,I found it later on in the listings of the community - and yes,once I had done the re-tune on the settings page,the television programmes are a lot better reception,  thank you!

0 Ratings