cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cannot watch an All4 episode on TV though it seems to be on computer. How do I get it on tv?

Blackout was advertised as being available on All4, however it is listed as Unavailable, though I believe it to be available online which is too small for my eyesight. How can I get it on a normal sized TV?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot watch an All4 episode on TV though it seems to be on computer. How do I get it on tv?

Looks like an Channel 4 All 4 issue so probably only they can resolve.

I also can see it being marked as unavailable on Youview  ALL 4 player with an instruction to Watch on PC or Mac at All4.com. Yet Youview search indicates that 10 episodes  of Blackout are available  on demand  (but selecting them gives a message from All4 "Well this is embarrassing, Something is not working ..")

I have no trouble with the Blackout episodes playing in HD  on Samsung TV All 4 ,and Roku All 4 app so its is unlikely to be a rights issue with big screen All 4 apps.

Channel 4 have a contact for issues such as this at

Contact us | Channel 4

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Cannot watch an All4 episode on TV though it seems to be on computer. How do I get it on tv?

It is also available on the All4 app so you could cast it from your phone or tablet to your big TV.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

For various reasons too long and complicated to go into I am unable to follow your suggestion. I appreciate your reply, thank you.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I have contacted Channel 4 who have sent their standard reply, i.e. we will be back in touch when we're not so busy. Thank you very much for replying.
0 Ratings