Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
thenewno2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 10

Cant record sky sports hd

Hi
Just upgraded to sky sports hd but find I cant record. I get a ipc6041 error. I have updated software and on demand players. I cant access bt player either.
Any ideas? Thanks
0 Ratings
9 REPLIES 9
Highlighted
thenewno2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 10

Re: Cant record sky sports hd

Now I have lost my bt sports hd channels...all other hd channels are fine
0 Ratings
thenewno2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 10

Ipc6017 error for bt sport hd
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 10

How did you upgrade - did you do it yourself online or did you order by phone .
0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 10

Just out of curiosity (if I may ask) @zulu17 which method do you think is best? Online or by phone? I only ask as I might upgrade my bolt-ons and hoping for the smoothest transaction.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 10

@robert1997 that would depend upon what you are changing. In theory doing it online should mean you see precisely what you are ordering (and can take screenshots if you wish) . However sometimes the online process does not appear to give me precisely what I want so need to phone, Doing over the phone .. you don't see what the remote operative is actually doing. I normally only proceed with a phone order if I am convinced the operative knows what they are doing and I always clarify dates and any impact on or new minimum period contact terms.

0 Ratings
thenewno2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 10

Online...but I did have to phone up as well
0 Ratings
robert1997
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 10

Thanks @zulu17. I prefer online but am always afraid of losing current offers I have taken up. Never thought of taking screenshots so big thank you for that piece of advice. Like you I do be concerned that the person I'm talking to over the phone is doing exactly as I expect them to (and this applies to any service I'm dealing with) so I also tend to check , double check , even triple check everything is as I want it to be. I'm sure they think I'm cuckoo but sometimes its the only way to get peace of mind all will proceed as planned. Many thanks @zulu17.

0 Ratings
thenewno2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 10

Meantime no bt sport hd or bt player. All other hd channels ok...at a loss
0 Ratings
thenewno2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 10

Phoned up...bt sport hd back but still cant record sky sports hd and use bt player...was told this issue would be resolved as well...
0 Ratings