cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cant upgrade to new mini box

Hi there 

Could a moderator help please i have tried to upgrade to the new mini box . Been on chat with bt for 30 mins i had to tell them what it is i new more than they did.  In the end they said there is no option for this so they cannot do . Why advertise it if nobody can get it . Any help would be grateful

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cant upgrade to new mini box

Hi @Deano123,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry you haven't been able to order the new mini box. If you send me your details, I should be able to order this for you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: Cant upgrade to new mini box

Thanks for your help paddy i have replied 

Look forward to hearing from someone 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Cant upgrade to mini box

Hi paddy b or admin

Any update on the situation please

I sent all the relevant details

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Re: Cant upgrade to mini box

@Deano123 

if you sent mods your information you are now in a queue of other customers waiting for mod help all of whom think their problem is priority.  the mods will get back to you asap.  also bear in mind BT and openreach staff are on strike 30/31 august

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.