Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
slg37
Message 1 of 6

Catch Up Missing

Go to solution

Hello,

Can anyone help? The Catch Up option on the YouView Player menu has completely disappeared. I can still watch programmes as long as I know what to search for on the search function. I've followed all the steps to reset/retune the box etc. I've called tech support in India twice who have been unable to resolve it despite doing a factory reset. I don't know what else to do as I'm not very tech savvy.

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Catch Up Missing

Go to solution

@slg37 Sorry about the issues with your catch up, did you get this sorted yet? If not have you tried a factory reset to see if this helps?

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 6

Go to solution

@NeilO "Hello, Can anyone help? The Catch Up option on the YouView Player menu has completely disappeared. I can still watch programmes as long as I know what to search for on the search function. I've followed all the steps to reset/retune the box etc. I've called tech support in India twice who have been unable to resolve it despite doing a factory reset. I don't know what else to do as I'm not very tech savvy."

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Go to solution

@derek918 Sorry about that, if the factory reset hasn't worked you may need an engineer visit. If you contact the BT TV helpdesk on this link they'll be able to organise this for you.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings
derek918
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 6

Go to solution

@slg37, Hi, follow the link that NeilO has provided on message 4 of this thread.

0 Ratings
slg37
Message 6 of 6

Go to solution

Thanks NeilO. I tried all the factory resets etc. Eventually on about the 5th attempt, India has finally resolved it somehow by resetting my account or something - they weren't clear exactly. Thnk you for your help

0 Ratings