Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chadwick45
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 16

Re: Catch up on BT extra channels.

Go to solution

So does anybody have anysuggestions on how to recover the missing menu item?  or am going to have brave the BT call centre. 

0 Ratings
Marketman
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 16

Go to solution

I had this happen to me a few weeks ago, catch up disappeared from the menu of the BT App - Solution was to unplug the hub from the mains, wait 30secs, plug in and let it reboot, magically catch up re-appeared!

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 13 of 16

Go to solution

Hi @Chadwick45,

Thanks for the post.  I am very sorry you have not had the option for Catch Up on your menu.  Have you managed to resolve this problem yet?

I have come across a help article that may help you, please see, Missing On Demand/Catch up programmes or players.  If you haven't already, would you mind trying the steps outlined in this article.  If this fails to bring the catch up option to your menu please can you drop me an email and I will see what we can do from our end.

If you click on my username (SeanD) you will find our contact link under the 'About me' section of my profile.  Fill in the web form and we will get back to you as soon as possible with a solution.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
Willmeister87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 16

Go to solution
Hello,

I have the exact same problem since upgrading to the UHD box. I have spoken to BT twice and now had an engineer round and still no joy. I have tried the steps in the article and still no catch up on BT Player. Can anyone help as I'm tearing my hair out here.

Cheers.
0 Ratings
Chadwick45
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 16

Go to solution

I had help from the mods on here, who got the problem sorted, I believe something wasn't activated right on my account, all works fine now. 

0 Ratings
Willmeister87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 16

Go to solution
Thank you although about two hours after posting this it appeared and now seems to be working fine.
0 Ratings