cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Champions/UEFA highlights recording foul ups last week

For the group stages I prefer to take the middle ground and watch the overnight extended highlights rather than live or the brief clips in the non-highlights show.  However this past week several of the recordings failed to start to record.  I assume this was triggered by the short notice switch / postponement of some games which someone overlooked when revising the EPG info sent to the boxes?  Can we have an assurance that more care will be taken in the future.

While we are at it, why are these extended highlight programmes not made available on catch up?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Champions/UEFA highlights recording foul ups last week

And we have had it happen again with my recording of this morning's MotoGP practise session starting 15 minutes late. Not a biggy today but it will be if it happens for quali tomorro and the races on Sunday.

Not to mention that the rugby last night recorded something completely different.  I see that it is available on catch up so not an actual loss so assuming there was a late change of channel which the rickety BT EPG update process failed to pick up.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

Hi @gomezz  are you using the BT Pro Box or  one of  the T4000/T2100 boxes ?  

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

@gomezzwrote:

Not to mention that the rugby last night recorded something completely different.  I see that it is available on catch up so not an actual loss so assuming there was a late change of channel which the rickety BT EPG update process failed to pick up.

That's been happening the past couple of weeks too, they seem to be changing the schedules last mon but it records whatevers on at the time

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Its a T4000.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

More fouls up last night and this afternoon. It always seems to happen on BT Sport 3.
0 Ratings