cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Channels missing following Freeview retune in my area

I recently had to retune due to channel changes in my area. Before I did so, following the changes, some channels were no longer viewable (4SevenHD for example). I retuned my TV with Freeview Play built in and all channels are present and working again. The YouView box had the same issue so I retuned and the channels that weren't working are now working again, however, the box will no longer tune in channels 107, 108, 109 or 110.

I've retuned it countless times, factory reset it and also moved it and connected it to the same aerial point my Freeview Play TV is connected to (that does receive these channels) and retuned again but it still doesn't pick them up. Anyone else had similar issues or know how to fix?
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: Channels missing following Freeview retune in my area

My box  went the same , need to re assign the Channel numbers to get the ones we watch in order. ie, bbc1 North west on ,1  channel 4, on4  and ITV north west, on 3 at moment these channels are all the Welsh channel version ... These  channels are available way down the list...in HD and no regional broadcast so no local news or weather.....

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: Channels missing following Freeview retune in my area

Retuned box now no regional BBC 1 news or weather same with ITV 3 .....only Wales regional not north west  my  region 

after numerous retunes can get EITHER,    BBC 1 northwest  OR   ITV 3 northwest.  but not  together..🙃

0 Ratings