Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
StewM
Distinguished Guru
Message 21 of 23

Re: Choosing my TV package

Go to solution

Hi @marco63 jury still out with me at the moment. I still have the Max4K package discounted to December this year. Not sure whether just to keep this (probably losing my discount) and just get Sky Sports through Now TV or go for the VIP. Even considering all to Sky! Really don’t want to lose Alibi, C&I and Eurosport.

I have been with BT TV since inception and felt the wholesale deal with Sky would have added to my BT TV, not in a million years did I think I would need to chose between BT TV as was and Sky Light!

I am not hearing of discounts available of the new TV Packages, but we will see come December.

Stew

0 Ratings
marco63
Contributor
Message 22 of 23

Go to solution

Hi StewM

Just a heads up to let you know I’ve changed my TV package to Big Sport and got the first 6 months at half price - £120 so not to be sniffed at.

Incidentally, I started a new contract on phone (removing an add-on) and broadband for 24 months. Despite asking to remain on Halo1 they put me on Halo2 - when I questioned this they told me I wasn’t being charged any extra for Halo2. I felt a little suspicious of this, but was assured this was the case for the whole 24 months and the advisor said she’d put a note on my account to this effect. We’ll see

They took 4 goes to sort all this out as the order kept getting stuck in ‘pending’ purgatory, I think because of the NowTV account part.

Cheers

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 23 of 23

Go to solution

@marco63wrote:

Despite asking to remain on Halo1 they put me on Halo2 - when I questioned this they told me I wasn’t being charged any extra for Halo2. I felt a little suspicious of this, but was assured this was the case for the whole 24 months and the advisor said she’d put a note on my account to this effect. We’ll see

Your order confirmation will state the monthly cost for the Halo 2 package, compare that to your previous bill for Halo 1, both packages have no out of contract increase, both subject to the same CPI+3.9% changes.
Halo 2 does come with a Smart Hub 2 and the home tech experts though.

0 Ratings