Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
grimliver
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

Choppy sound/ sound skipping buffering?

Hi not best how to describe what issues i am having with my youview box but will try my best

on all the Internet (subscription) channels i get at random intervals that are now more and more frequent a issue where the sound seems to either freeze or skip and sometimes the picture too and only for half-1 second at a time,

not the box has been reset had a new router new Ethernet cable new hdmi have tried all what bt support have said on the phone to do who i must add were pretty rubbish,

all my stuff is new as i have only been with bt since july and have been having the issue since weeks 2

if this is not fixed would i be in my rights to report my issue to the regulators?

any help in this matter would be much appreciated thanks,

Grim

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: Choppy sound/ sound skipping buffering?

A known issue. Workaround on the internet channels is to press pause for a few seconds then play.

0 Ratings
grimliver
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

hi thanks for the reply

so how long has this been a known issuse as i have seen post in 2013 with ppl having a similar thing if so isnt that along time for them to fix it?

i transfferd over from talk talk thinking they were useless but so far bt have proved me wrong as the only thing talktalk were bad fro was lousy cutomerservice and sales calls but at leaset you got what you were paying for

0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 5

0 Ratings
davepa
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I'm getting audio loss on both of today's Champions league matches and occasional picture break up.
0 Ratings