cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gedd90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 12

Compensation

Can someone help as tried speaking to some know it all and got no where was then passed on to a lady to be passed on again to a man who hung up on me...the problem is about my dodgy service and a 4K box that which I was relieved of but service is fixed now but I was told to call about compensation  by the bt technician and engineer also agreed.

The engineer  came to my house on the 8th about problem with no 4K and blank hd screen off and on the engineer was on phone to a technician for over an hour while here and was told to try a different 4K box after 3 4K boxes later the tech guy agreed with engineer the 4K box does not work and had to swap out to an older 4G box.

From my call earlier to bt customer service got in to a bit of an argument over what I should be componsated for he says a matter of days and nothing more as the 4K box is not worth anything  but I thought I called back last year about problem but he says nothing logged so can only go from this month as just went in to another 2yr contract so I asked what happened to my call from a bt supervisor at 5pm today as they were supposed to be getting the engineers report which I was promised on Saturday when I called his answer again nothing logged.

Bt guy argument only owed a matter of days and nothing more my argument  have paid 14 months for 4K which I would say that box was owned by me and just gone in to a new 2yr subscription. Engineer and technician agreed 4K box never worked properly 

so could someone look in to this for me please.

0 Ratings
11 REPLIES 11
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 12

Re: Compensation

Welcome to this user forum. @Gedd90

Compensation is explained on this page.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/9394/%7E/customer-service-guarantee

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Gedd90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 12

Thanks for pointing that out but would like someone with authority to sort this out.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 12

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Gedd90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 12

Thank you Keith.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 12

Hi @Gedd90,

The link @Keith_Beddoe sent is where you'll find all of our information about our Customer Service Guarantee Scheme. I'd recommend reading it. We'll need to review everything, previous faults logged, engineers notes before coming to a decision. To get in touch with us, you need to click on my user name and then click on contact the mods. Please make sure you change from Mobile view to Full view so you can see our contact link.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
Gedd90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 12

PM sent ...any news?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 12

@Gedd90 wrote:

PM sent ...any news?

@Gedd90

The mods cannot deal with PMs, you have to fill in the "contact the mods" form.

ContactTheMods.png

You need to be logged in and viewing the full site, not the mobile version to see the link.

0 Ratings
Gedd90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 12

I must be blind lol...Thanks once again Keith.

0 Ratings
Gedd90
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 12

Has this been looked in to yet?

thanks.

0 Ratings