cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
wky999
Message 1 of 3

Complaint about the advisor

I having a problem with my broadband about purple light keep flashing and had a live chat about this first advisor called Trisha after about 10 minutes into it say she will put me to bt plus advisor because I’m a bt plus customer and got I hung up on phone while they try to put me through and disconnected by the advisor then I have to restart the chat again this time the advisor called pooja then it tell a fault in my area and it will try to fix the within 24 hrs to fix the problem before I finish typing the question I wanted to ask on phone I got disconnected by the advisor again. Then I had to restart the chat for the third this time the advisor called Rupesh this I quickly say this my third time on the chat and say one of your colleague said there is a fault in my area and they will try to fix the problem ASAP. He reply and I quote “If you already knew about that then what else I can help you with?” Then I said the question what I wanted then after 2 mins I got disconnected by the advisor again. I not a complaint kind of person but this is so ridiculous so I want to make a complaint about but it seem you can’t find a page on the website about complaint the advisor.
Tags (1)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Complaint about the advisor

Here is the link. https://www.bt.com/help/home/complaints.html

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Complaint about the advisor

@wky999 I'm really sorry about your recent experience when using our live chat service. Please use the 'click here to contact the mods' link in my forum profile to send in your details and we'll be happy to help. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings