cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 42

Re: Complete Confusion - Help

@david112 Sorry it's taking longer than I would like. The TV experts should be able to do the order very soon and I'll be in touch as soon as they update me. 

0 Ratings
david112
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 42

@NeilO can you please explain why i now have an email from BT explaining that my contract has changed to 24 months and gone up in price from £11.50 per month to £14.00 per month, no correspondence from BT other than this, no phone call, no explanation. 

Please call me when you can.

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 42

Hi @david112,

The BT TV Expert placed the order for you. Once they've an update for us we'll correct the contract term and any differences in rental.

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
david112
Aspiring Contributor
Message 24 of 42

Thank you. Email says a new box is arriving today but heard nothing else. Perhaps someone could call me
0 Ratings
PD_BARBS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 25 of 42

This is the exact same issue as mine, so will be watching for a resolution with interest.  But BT really need to stop misleading customers.  

0 Ratings
david112
Aspiring Contributor
Message 26 of 42

Bt customer service is really poor. Sky maybe more expensive but in my experience have gotten in right. However all credit to the guys on the forum who have been very helpful at all times.
0 Ratings
MadRob
Aspiring Expert
Message 27 of 42

I have found the best place for help is on here. The Mods are brilliant when they pick up on an issue, and own that issue through to resolution. I've been indebted to them a couple of times recently. Top guys and gals.

0 Ratings
PD_BARBS
Aspiring Contributor
Message 28 of 42

That is great to know.  The staff have been responsive to date, so hopefully they will sort the issue.

0 Ratings
david112
Aspiring Contributor
Message 29 of 42

@DanielS i have recievd a view emails saying a new boxx would be delivered today, but i have had nothing. 

Sorry, its just really frustrating now....

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 42

Hi @david112 Sorry you have not received your new box yet. I've checked on the delivery for you and it will be delivered tomorrow.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings