Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fishphone
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Controlling TV with remote

Go to solution

Just received new YouView box and remote DTRT2100. Have followed instructions to link remote to my Sony Bravia TV. Everything goes as per the instructions and the TV is turned off and back on as requested in the instructions. But the next time I try to turn TV off with the remote there is no response, just the YouView box is turned off. I have to turn off TV with its own remote. The BT remote will turn the TV back on though. after this. Have tried the alternative button presses as per the instructions also.

Our old YouView box remote worked ok but we had to press Power Off and AD buttons at same time, have tried this with new remote but no joy. Anyone know any fixes please?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: Controlling TV with remote

Go to solution

Hi @fishphone,

It's good to see you back on the Community and thank you for posting. I'm sorry you're having difficulties controlling your TV with your BT Tv remoted.

Have you tried the steps on - controlling my TV with my BT TV remote control?

If you've already tried that you could try resetting the remote and going through the setup process again, which work for me.

To reset your remote, hold down the ADDELETE SUB and BT PLAYER buttons at the same time until the blue light flashes three times.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings