cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Current DTRT4000 software

Go to solution

I have a DTRT4000 and, while I was away for a week, it's been switched off. When I turned it on today it asked to apply a software update. I OK'd it and it quickly got to 100% and then sat there for over an hour. In the end I switched it off and back on. Again it asked to apply the update and I OK'd it with exactly the same result. When I turned it off/on, it started normally.

It's now showing:

Last checked for update: 25 June 2022

Component software: 3.7.216(cc7e23)

Manufacturer software: 32.135.0

I assume from the fact that it started without asking to update that the 2nd update was successful. Can someone confirm the current software versions for the box please?

Thanks in advance

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 3 of 4

Re: Current DTRT4000 software

Go to solution

hi  @mispeltyuoth The latest software versions and the status of that release ( most releases are phased over a couple of weeks or so )  is shown at

https://support.youview.com/youview-box/software-updates/latest-software-versions/

so as @rbz5416  has referenced there is a later update to the software which appears not yet to haven successfully applied to your box. , possibly due to the box being switched off when Youview were completing the rollout.  It may occur automatically after the weekend .
 I  suggest that if you haven,t  received the update automatically  by Tuesday that you try a manual update from the Settings  Software Information Update Menu.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Current DTRT4000 software

Go to solution

I checked again this morning and the date of the last time it was checked has changed so something happened overnight but it's still showing the same versions and, when I tried a manual update it said I'm on the latest version.

As it doesn't appear to be critical I'll leave it for a week and see what happens.

Thanks for your help @rbz5416 & @zulu17 

0 Ratings