Did you mean: 
Highlighted
JonGD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

DTR T4000 box lost channels and now will not start

Go to solution
Hello folks

I rebooted box yesterday, after having an issue with Internet and have had issues since.

I noted when restated that all terrestrial channels were missing entirely and associated scheduled recordings. Re-tuned and the channels came back (not the planned recordings) and all seemed okay - apart from the box would not set recordings on certain channels and I could not delete the programme that it had recorded a few minutes of before the reboot (from a streamed channel if relevant).

This morning the box won't start up at all - gets to loading and then closes. I have tried software reset, factory reset retaining recordings, just about to try the one that clears all recordings (as much as I am loathed to do so).

Other symptoms. If I leave it for 30 seconds with no power the stand by light comes back and I can enter maintenance mode. The box locks down and the red light goes off after a while if just left. The box shuts down and the lights on the box also go blank when attempting to reload after maintenance mode having been blue during wake up pages for a short while.

Any suggestions?
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: DTR T4000 box lost channels and now will not start

Go to solution

Hi @JonGD,

I am sorry to hear about the problems with your box. Did you manage to get it working? Do you need our help?

Thanks

DanielS

0 Ratings
JonGD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution
Sorry Daniel, been a bit busy this past week and have resorted to using smaller capacity box from upstairs. My God it is slow by comparison!

Still no joy I'm afraid. Have tried both options (factory reset and Internet reset which did actually download something apparently) with keeping recordings but no joy, will try with deleting the recordings next...
0 Ratings
JonGD
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Internet recovery and delete recordings seems to have worked. Annoying to lose everything but there you go.
0 Ratings