Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
alldar
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

DTR-T4000

My DTR-T4000 YouView box has recently started to cut out (picture and sound is lost) and then they both come back a few minutes later. However, the blue light remains on, the box does not reset, and it cuts out no matter what you are watching. When I was watching the iPlayer, the programme picture and sound came back with the iPlayer still running. (i.e. the programme had continued to run without picture or sound).... Seems like an hdmi signal cut out, with something possibly overheating......does anyone have any possible solutions / things to check out? (I have the latest software versions)

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Toffee79
Beginner
Message 2 of 3

Re: DTR-T4000

Having the same issue with the same model box. Only started happening over the last few days but is happening pretty regularly, approx every 15 minutes. Only difference is mine only cuts out for 2-3 seconds, blank screen, no sound. Still very frustrating. Tried hard reset, tried retuning channels, but no improvement. Very frustrating.

0 Ratings
alldar
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: DTR-T4000

I also tried hard reset , still happening but mine last 2-5 mins. Only thing going through my mind is that the software was updated relatively recently (I now have latest software)...but don’t know when this was updated..?
0 Ratings