Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NigelB72
Expert
Message 1 of 7

Dave HD

Go to solution

Does anybody know when or if we're getting Dave HD on BT TV?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Dave HD

Go to solution

Start of next month I beleive :-

SEENIT has now been told that they’re to be joined by HD versions of Dave, Good Food and Eden in October, meaning BT will be offering the full suite of UKTV HD channels.

http://www.seenit.co.uk/bt-tv-adds-alibi-and-w-hd-channels-with-three-more-uktv-high-definition-chan...

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Expert
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thanks..  i was hoping it would be in time for the new series of Red Dwarf

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

oWill be good to have Dave HD, Eden HD and Good Food HD then that will be all channels in HD via BT TV apart from TCM.

I dont watch Good Food much just now and again.

One or two other non HD channel would be good if they was added to BT TV like Discovery History and MTV Classic. Hope they will keep making minor improvments to Youview service. I been hearing that the Youview T1000 may not be getting awnymore updates in months to come. I mostly now use the Youview T1000 in another room just as a Freeview PVR and for the free catch up playes. I have been using the BT Youview G4 box over just over 2 years now for Freeview, BT TV services and catch up TV.

Apart from that im mostly happy with the BT TV service.

Darren

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

@scointer wrote:

Start of next month I beleive :-

SEENIT has now been told that they’re to be joined by HD versions of Dave, Good Food and Eden in October, meaning BT will be offering the full suite of UKTV HD channels.

http://www.seenit.co.uk/bt-tv-adds-alibi-and-w-hd-channels-with-three-more-uktv-high-definition-chan...

Great news this,  Eden HD is one of the few channels I miss from Sky and they have the occaisional original/ new to UK content I seem to remember.

I've just been grumbling that the new Helicopter ER on Really wont be in HD, so all we need now is an HD version of really 🙂

0 Ratings
ney
Expert
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

There is no HD version of Really on any platform cording to channel numbers in the Total TV Guide Magazine.

Darren

0 Ratings
srpsrp
Expert
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I know, that was my point. Really have  30 episodes of Helicopter Heroes but they wont be seen in HD. Not complaining though, most of the content is filmed on body cams. and it's my fave. prog. just about 🙂

0 Ratings