cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

Discovery HD

I have the HD addon for Now TV £6 pm, bit to watch Discovery in HD it tells me I need another addon for £6 pm - why?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: Discovery HD

The HD add on is not part of the £6 entertainment deal. So you have to pay extra for HD.

HD add on via BT TV is a little dearer than getting the HD boost direct from Now.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

@JonMace I think you’re right to query this as my understanding is that the £6 that you pay for HD should cover Discovery HD too. Customers that take the VIP package get HD for everything included.

We have Entertainment(NOW Entertainment & Netflix basic) as our main pack with BT Sport as an add-on. We pay £5(legacy price) for HD/UHD and £4 to upgrade to Netflix Standard. We are getting all of the NOW Entertainment and BT Sport channels in HD plus BT Sport Ultimate. We are getting Discovery in HD included now too.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

Cancel the Now boost, and take the BT HD/4k add-on as that includes Now Boost.  That will solve the issue😁

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

Will I still be able to watch 2 Now shows at the same time?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

Boost enables 3 screens to be viewed at the same time actually and the HD/UHD add-on would give you that, yes. 

0 Ratings