cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 27

Re: Discovery channel any idea when?

He isn't exactly a sage; it was in the initial joint venture press release from BT back in May:

Those customers who access BT Sport through BT directly, and the majority of BT TV customers, are set to receive discovery+, the non-fiction entertainment streaming service which is home to Eurosport’s live and on-demand streaming offer in the UK & Ireland, as part of existing subscriptions.

Needless to say, what is in a press release and what may come to pass could be very different, things change.

————————————————————-
BT Smart Hub 2 | Halo 3+ | Digital Voice | Sky Q | Apple TV 4K | LG OLED
Message 22 of 27

This is amazing news to see that Discovery Channel is coming very soon to BT, hopefully Animal Planet, TLC and the rest of the discovery channels will appear soon on BT TV! I do have a question for the TV Team/Moderators, unfortunately I haven't got the Discovery Channel on my Youview Box yet, I tried to update the software and discovery hasn't appeared yet, I wonder how long it would take to appear. 

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 27

If you do a retune it will appear (at least it did for me).

I had to Press OK to set up Discovery (320).

When I tried on Discover HD (325) - which I didn't expect to get, it said I needed a Software update (which I don't) and obviously didn't then say Coming Soon.

Richard

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 27

Hi Richard, is it the retune channels option which is the one I will need to do? I will make sure I will try that and report back. 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 27

I did the retune and channels 320 and 325 appeared in the EPG.

Or you could just wait for overnight I guess -- It only says "Coming Soon" at the moment anyway.

Message 26 of 27

Hi, thanks for confirming, I'm doing a retune at the moment.
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 27

I can confirm that retuning has worked! Thanks for everyone's help, much appreciated! 

0 Ratings