cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 29

Discovery+ contact provider to watch

Go to solution

Hi,

Im a BT sport's customer so I got an email saying that I can now use discovery+. So I activated my subscription to Discovery, set up an account but everytime I try to watch something it says "Contact your provider to find out how to watch"

Ive tried through a Smart TV, the Discovery+ app and on a web browser, all say the same. 

Any ideas? 

Thanks

0 Ratings
28 REPLIES 28
Message 2 of 29

Re: Discovery+ contact provider to watch

Go to solution

Hi @Rikki87sufc I'm sorry about that, did you use this link to activate the Discovery+ service with your BT ID details?

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 29

Go to solution

Yes I did.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 29

Go to solution

@Rikki87sufc thanks for getting back to me, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch with your details and we'll raise a case with the team who can get that sorted.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 29

Go to solution

Hi just following up on this, I sent a PM but never received anything back. Discovery+ still won't let me watch anything.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 29

Go to solution

Hi @Rikki87sufc, sorry you've not heard back yet. 
Please could you send the PM again to me and we'll check what is happening with this for you.

Cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 29

Go to solution

@Rikki87sufc is this fixed for you yet?

I asked the Discovery support team to investigate what's going on with your account, but their response was contradictory and I can't get any more information from them.

If it's fixed, then great - just let me know.

If it isn't, then we'll need to remove the subscription from your account and send it again (not my favourite option - I'd rather know what went wrong so we can prevent it happening again).

Message 8 of 29

Go to solution

No still not working unfortunately.

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 29

Go to solution

Discovery have come back again and asked that you log out of the app and then log in again - they're showing your last login attempt on May 13th.  They say they've republished your account, so there shouldn't be any reason for it not to work.

If it still fails, could you please confirm it's the same screen/error that you previously emailed to me?

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 29

Go to solution

Yay! Works on the app now, cannot check my smart TV as away at the moment but I'm optimistic. Many thanks for your help.

0 Ratings