cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
howlie9
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Disney tv

I’ve just subscribed to Disney tv but where do I find it?

Does it come up as an app or is it through NOW please?

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
ozsat
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 8

Re: Disney tv

Do you mean Disney+?   If so that is not available on a BTtv box.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Fibre 2 Unlimited using BT Hub 6A with BT TV Box Pro (UHD/HDR) via 5GHz WiFi.
0 Ratings
-Richie-
Guru
Message 3 of 8

Can you give more into on what you subscribed to ? BT don't sell 'Disney tv', they used to sell a kids addon which included Disney content, the Disney content is being removed in 25 days though.

0 Ratings
iniltous
Guru
Message 4 of 8

Who did you sign up with, Disney themselves or via BT ?

AFAIK, BTTV doesn’t offer Disney , as either channels on their EPG or via an app on the BTTV box, your TV may have a Disney app , or have one available from the TV ‘app’ store that you can download, or perhaps you can use a tablet/laptop/games console that does have a the ability to download the Disney app and link it ( or cast from it ) to your TV, but it appears you have just signed up to Disney, the fact that you have BTTV is in some ways irrelevant, the Disney site shows what devices the service is available on , BTTV isn’t currently one.

0 Ratings
Weerab1983
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Disney have stopped their channels as far as I know and are showing it through the Disney+ service

0 Ratings
ney
Recognised Expert
Message 6 of 8

I used to have the kids channels when I had the Max HD package but hardly watched them.

BT TV offering seems to be getting less and more towards offering Now TV.

End of this month all Disney owned channels and on demand via the BT TV Player will be removed.

I looked at getting Disney + but my Samsung Smart TVs dont support the app and the Disney + app will not be coming to BT TV or Youview anytime soon

Also some say there is not a lot of content from ABC on Disney + and I do like to watch some ABC show or shows made for ABC. 

Darren 

0 Ratings
NigelB72
Guru
Message 7 of 8

@ney if you buy a Roku Streaming Stick or something similar, you can get Disney+ on there. It just plugs into a HDMI socket on your tv

Weerab1983
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 8

You can also get access to Disney+ using an Amazon fire stick 

0 Ratings