Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hana_clark12
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

ERROR CODE BTP-15000 or 15990

Hi there.

No one seems to be listening to me about my account.

Ive had problems from the start about the TV. First of all they cancelled my initial order due to the phoneline being connected to sky. They ensured me that it would be reordered, everything the same.

£49.99 BT HD TV with broadband and phoneline.

My account now says credit 59.99 as it doesnt think i have TV. Even though the 4 phone calls and 1 online chat said its all up and running.

So i didnt receive my youview box as it was still confused on whether I had the TV package. So i called up and got one sent.

Received this today and low and behold, I'm not subscribed to the premium channels and had the error codes come up. No one seems to know what the issue is.

I have the 'tech team' calling tomorrow but there is nothing wrong with the box, its a problem your end.

Thank you for reading

Hannah
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: ERROR CODE BTP-15000 or 15990

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.
They are the only BT employees on this forum, and are based in the UK.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: ERROR CODE BTP-15000 or 15990

Hi @Hana_clark12 

Welcome to the Community and thanks for your post!

Sorry for all the problems you had placing an order for BT TV and for the error messages you're getting now that you have everything connected.  You can send us your details as we can help you.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Cheers,

Robbie

Community ModeratorRobbieMac
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
0 Ratings