Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Chadwick45
Aspiring Contributor
Message 51 of 68

Re: Emails about Fox

Go to solution

@scointer wrote:
BT are sending e-mails to their millions of customers (granted some haven't made it for whatever reason, wrong e-mail contact etc). There is a statement on this forum. There are many hundreds of related threads and posts on the internet. The EPG guide states it. What more do you want, them to pay for a full page advert and advertising campaign to state they are 'no longer able' to supply the FOX channel. In a massive company a small minority will always get missed for some reason. BT are not stopping what they have allowed people to do BEFORE the channel stops so what is the big issue. If people only find out tomorrow they can still get the same options people can get today.

They should be able to send adequate information about service changes... After all they manage to bombard me on a weekly basis with promotional emails trying to get more money out of me for things I don't want, using both the email addresses I have registered with them. A communications company that can't communicate basic service change information to its customers, is it some sort of joke? 

Like ive said before... It really can't be that difficult!!

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 52 of 68

Go to solution
Couldn't agree more. I bet they don't miss a few customers out when they send out their bills.
0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 53 of 68

Go to solution
Exactly, why don't they send the email to the same email address to where they send my bill. That way I would definitely receive it because not once have they not missed sending me a bill. Strange that? Well maybe not!
0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 54 of 68

Go to solution
Just to add, I have only one email address registered with BT, and still I don't get the all important email.
0 Ratings
Hunter2660
Recognised Expert
Message 55 of 68

Go to solution

No e-mail for me, but I did get a letter this morning informing me of the changes. Oddly it was a letter for BT employees????? Wonder if I get paid as well. Smiley LOL

0 Ratings
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 56 of 68

Go to solution

So you have all seen the information (and email contents) on this thread, so know all there is to know about it (some have already even cancelled) but are up to six pages still moaning. Surely you have better things to do...

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 57 of 68

Go to solution
You obviously have nothing better to do, if that pointless post is anything to go by.
Nobody is forcing you to read this thread or comment on it.
scointer
Recognised Expert
Message 58 of 68

Go to solution

But what fun would that be 🙂

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 59 of 68

Go to solution
Too true
0 Ratings
JSB1980
Contributor
Message 60 of 68

Go to solution

@Tymo76 wrote:
Just to add, I have only one email address registered with BT, and still I don't get the all important email.

Neither did I.

0 Ratings