Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 68

Emails about Fox

Go to solution
Can any moderators confirm that the emails about BT losing Fox are going to customers main email address, ie the same one their bills are emailed too. There seem to be a lot of customers who have yet to receive them. Could any moderators also confirm if they are going to the main email address, when can all customers expect to have received the email by?
67 REPLIES 67
olgitnorm
Contributor
Message 2 of 68

Re: Emails about Fox

Go to solution

You have already stated you have terminated your contract with BT TV why should the Mods be answerable to you!

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 68

Go to solution
It's a question for all BTTV customers, the mods aren't answerable to me, they don't have to have to answer if they don't want to.
0 Ratings
hyper01
Contributor
Message 4 of 68

Go to solution

I still have received no communication about the loss of Fox.

Poor very very poor.

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 5 of 68

Go to solution
@olgitnorm

As you can see, some people are yet to receive an email about it, they can use this thread to comment about it and ask questions themselves.
0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 6 of 68

Go to solution
If that is OK with you?
0 Ratings
olgitnorm
Contributor
Message 7 of 68

Go to solution

Absolutely, although I am sure those that want to know are perfectly capable of asking questions for themselves.

0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 8 of 68

Go to solution
I am sure they are too, they can use this thread if they so wish, as the previous thread about fox is now closed.
0 Ratings
Tymo76
Contributor
Message 9 of 68

Go to solution
Thanks Keith, I have asked about emails and not had a reply. The more that ask the better as far as I'm concerned.
0 Ratings
Keith75
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 68

Go to solution
No problem Tymo76, I don't think it's a difficult question to answer. The channel goes off BTTV in about eleven days, every BTTV customer should have had the email by now, or should be getting it soon.
0 Ratings