cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
A-and-c
Message 61 of 68

Re: Emails about Fox

Go to solution

So we have a credit on the account to pay for Fox, which is a favourite channel because it shows the latest NCIS. I cannot work out how to pay for Fox. Nothing on the BT store or on BT Channel.

can anyone help?

0 Ratings
Guru
Message 62 of 68

Go to solution

Well, never did get that email. But that's not a surprise!

Stew

0 Ratings
sean4842
Aspiring Contributor
Message 63 of 68

Go to solution

I have followed this thread since it started and whilst I have not received an email I have received a letter from BT stating the changes. The letter says that my email bounces and to check that I have the correct email in my account. I did however yesterday receive an email from BT that my bill is ready for viewing using the same email address that BT is claiming to be bouncing.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 64 of 68

Go to solution

@StewM wrote:

Well, never did get that email. But that's not a surprise!

Stew

I have not received notification via email .... I do receive regular emails from BT but no notification of changes to Fox, Fox HD or Watch channels on my Youview service - nor any notification of any changes to my live channels and catch up TV Everywhere service (BT TV app).

0 Ratings
Robbieship
Aspiring Contributor
Message 65 of 68

Go to solution
There has been no e-mail to me either and I do not visit the forums regularly. I only found out when I went to watch NCIS which is my favourite program.

0 Ratings
dfel100
Contributor
Message 66 of 68

Go to solution

This may seem a daft question, but do you have to physically have watched Fox or just subscribe to it?  I have not had any communication from BT althought I am obviously not the only one, so not sure if I will get a refund.

Any help gratefully received!

0 Ratings
victormildrew
Contributor
Message 67 of 68

Go to solution

Hi, I am new to BT TV, and just returned from a 15 day's holiday and noticed FOX no longer available, are BT going to replace FOX with any other channel, I'm still reading this thread, but not read anything yet.

Victor.

0 Ratings
SRB
Aspiring Expert
Message 68 of 68

Go to solution

Knew nothing about it going off until I went to watch the channel. My email is a bt email and my bill notifications come to it without any issues. 

0 Ratings