cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 1 of 4

End of Recording detected early

Call me sad but I have recorded the last day of the Ashes test match and got myself a good night's sleep before now watching as live when I got up at 6:30am.

Got through the morning session OK then just after they went in for lunch had the End of Recording message come up prematurely at around 2:45 into the 8:00 plus long recording.  Started the recording again which restarted from the beginning which due to the removal of the Playbar positioning feature meant it took me the thick end of nearly three minutes to FF back to the lunch interval.  Now watching the rest of the recording but in constant apprehension it is going to do it to me again and this time at a critical point in play!  😞

(I was able to use FF without fear of losing the audio as I am actually listening the TMS coverage recorded on another PVR buit of course I then had the faff of resynching their commentary to the pictures)

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
jam2000
Expert
Message 2 of 4

Re: End of Recording detected early

It should be available to watch on the BT TV player
0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 4

Only if I wanted to run the gauntlet of a very high risk of a spoiler and didn't mind seeing the onscreen score summary being obscured by the app's session selector menu.

I would stick with just listening to the TMS coverage and catch up with the extended highlights later rather than risk that.

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 4 of 4

Just wondering if someone at BT Towers pressed the wrong button meaning to mark the end of the morning session for the catch up stream but instead flagged the end of programme for the broadcast stream? Not that I know how these things work.
0 Ratings